- 0 copies at Sage Library System.
- 0 copies at Umatilla County Public Libraries.
- 0 copies at Hermiston Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Search for related items by series
- ISBN: 0060005416
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : HarperFestival, 2003.
|General Note:|| Based on a teleplay by Don Gillies.
|Summary, etc.:|| When Harold is unable to sleep, he uses his purple crayon to draw a jungle in which he hopes to find dinosaurs.
Search for related items by subject
Jungles > Fiction.