- 4 copies at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 0 copies at Umatilla County Public Libraries.
- 0 copies at Hermiston Public Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Hermiston Public Library||Easy K (Text)||37838000197772||Easy Reader||Request||Checked out||08/25/2014|
- ISBN: 0375824294
- Physical Description: 36 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Knopf, 2005.
|Summary, etc.:|| At the end of the day, while Farmer Joe gets ready for bed, his animals tune their instruments to perform in a big concert as a rock band called Punk Farm.
Search for related items by subject
Rock music > Juvenile fiction.
Domestic animals > Juvenile fiction.
Farm life > Juvenile fiction.