- 1 copy at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 0 copies at Umatilla County Public Libraries.
- 0 copies at Hermiston Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 0977734005
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 22 x 29 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Laguna Beach, Calif. : Faux Paw Media Group, 2006.
|Summary, etc.:|| A story about a playful and pleasing little dog who places fun in front of obeying the rules. The lessons Gronks learns are about the consequences of not following instructions. Little things can turn you green. And it's a silly thing for a dog to be GREEN.
Search for related items by subject
Conduct of life > Juvenile fiction.
Stories in rhyme.